Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Canada flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada

  • Hours of sunshine in Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories range between 0:00 for each day in December & 10:44 for each day in June
  • The longest day of the year is 0:00 long and the shortest day is 0:00 long.
  • The longest day is 0:00 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1745.5 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:46 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 39.8% of daylight hours. The remaining 60.2% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 18.5° above the horizon at Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 00:00 02:07 06:13 08:44 08:36 10:44 10:13 06:46 02:18 01:17 00:10 00:00   04:46
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 00:52 06:17 11:46 17:00 23:36 00:00 00:00 19:29 13:44 08:29 01:52 00:00   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 42 (58) 39 (61) 57 (43) 54 (46) 38 (62) 45 (55) 43 (57) 36 (64) 18 (82) 17 (83) 16 (84)   40 (60)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). -1.6 7.8 18.5 30.1 38.4 41.5 38.4 30 18.6 7.2 -1.8 -5.3   18.5

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy