| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories in May is cold at -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12 °C (10.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with periodic snow. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 6 days.
- In May the heavens above Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories are quite sunny having on average a respectable 8:36 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories:
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 621.9 kms (386.4 miles) WSW
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 570.1 kms (354.3 miles) WSW
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 522.6 kms (324.7 miles) SW
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 565.9 kms (351.7 miles) SW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 754.6 kms (468.9 miles) WSW
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 653.3 kms (406 miles) SSW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 746 kms (463.6 miles) S
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 953.7 kms (592.6 miles) NNE
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 985.5 kms (612.4 miles) ENE
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 985.1 kms (612.2 miles) ENE
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) S
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 300.2 kms (186.6 miles) SSE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 787.5 kms (489.3 miles) ESE
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 682.3 kms (424 miles) ESE
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 929.7 kms (577.7 miles) ESE
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 577 kms (358.6 miles) SE
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 588 kms (365.4 miles) SE
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 861.6 kms (535.4 miles) ESE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 919.1 kms (571.2 miles) SE
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 973.3 kms (604.8 miles) S